Lucy Jones discusses with Ivan six things which she thinks should be better known.
Lucy Jones is a writer and journalist. She previously worked at NME and the Daily Telegraph, and her writing on culture, science and nature has been published in BBC Earth, BBC Wildlife, The Sunday Times, the Guardian and the New Statesman. She is the author of Losing Eden: Why Our Minds Need the Wild (Allen Lane) and Foxes Unearthed (Elliott & Thompson).
1. The psychological aspect of our relationship to nature https://www.penguin.co.uk/books/305/305463/losing-eden/9780241441534.html
2. Matrescence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOsX_HnJtHU
3. A Woman in a Polar Night by Christiane Ritter https://www.pushkinpress.com/product/a-woman-in-the-polar-night/
4. Sophie Mason https://www.sophiemason.co/
5. Dream of the Rood http://www.apocalyptic-theories.com/literature/dor/medora1.html
6. National Trust venues on car journeys https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/lists/calm-places-to-pause