Ali Thurm discusses six things with Ivan which she thinks should be better known.
Ali is a novelist, poet and teacher. After balancing a career in primary teaching with writing part time, she was taken on by the literary agency Emily Sweet Associates in 2016. Her debut novel, One Scheme of Happiness was published in February 2020 by Retreat West Books. Find out more about Ali on her blog: https://alithurm.com and on Twitter @alithurm
- Community gardening https://www.rhs.org.uk/get-involved/community-gardening/Resources/community-garden
- Quiet by Susan Cain https://www.amazon.co.uk/Quiet-Power-Introverts-World-Talking/dp/0141029196/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr
- Pink grapefruit marmalade https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/jan/17/nigel-slater-marmalade-recipes
- Mimi Khalvati http://www.mimikhalvati.co.uk/
- Charles Blondin https://www.notablebiographies.com/supp/Supplement-A-Bu-and-Obituaries/Blondin-Charles.html
- Loose leaf tea https://leafteashop.co.uk/benefits/ and https://www.wikihow.com/Brew-Loose-Leaf-Tea