Science journalist Angela Saini discusses with Ivan six things which should be better known.
Angela Saini is an award-winning British science journalist and broadcaster. She presents science programmes on the BBC, and her writing has appeared in New Scientist, The Sunday Times, National Geographic and Wired. Her latest book, Superior: The Return of Race Science, was a finalist for the LA Times Book Prize and named a book of the year by The Telegraph, Nature and Financial Times. Her previous book, Inferior: How Science Got Women Wrong, has been translated into fourteen languages. Angela has a Masters in Engineering from the University of Oxford and was a Fellow at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. In 2020 she was named one of the world’s top 50 thinkers by Prospect magazine.
1. GenderSci Lab at Harvard University https://www.genderscilab.org/
2. Lux Magazine https://lux-magazine.com
3. Retraction Watch website https://retractionwatch.com/
4. Nirmal Purja https://www.nimsdai.com/
5. How to repair things https://www.ifixit.com/
6. Too Good to Go app https://toogoodtogo.co.uk/en-gb