Rosita Boland was born in County Clare in 1965 and lives in Dublin where she is Senior Features Writer at the Irish Times. She has published two collections of poems, Muscle Creek (1991) and Dissecting the Heart (2003). She has travelled extensively, most recently in South East Asia and her travel books include Sea Legs: Hitch-hiking the Coast of Ireland Alone (1992), A Secret Map of Ireland (2005), Elsewhere: One Woman, One Rucksack, One Lifetime of Travel (2019) and due shortly Comrades: A Lifetime of Friendships. She won the Hennessy Award for First Fiction in 1997.
- Managing Oneself by Peter Drucker https://hbr.org/2005/01/managing-oneself
- My Kitchen Rules Australia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Kitchen_Rules
- The Nazca Lines https://www.history.com/topics/south-america/nazca-lines
- The Guinness Book of Records 1967 https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/60/publishing.html
- The musical toy pig held at Greenwich Maritime Museum https://londonist.com/london/secret/titanic-collection-greenwich-kidbrooke
- The Derrynaflan Chalice https://www.museum.ie/en-IE/Collections-Research/Collection/The-Treasury/Artefact/Derrynaflan-Chalice/a3e7607b-4582-4f95-a861-313d1c0b5f0e