Dawood Gustave discusses with Ivan six things which he thinks should be better known.
Dawood Gustave is the founder of Reluctantly Brave and a global leader in bringing game-changing imaginative thinking into the heart of businesses. He grew up on a council estate in Peckham in south London. Aged sixteen, he left school and home, spending the next 16 years finding a range of ways to survive and make a living. At 31, a series of disturbing personal events sparked a desire to change the course of his life. He enrolled in an adult education course and went on to study history at Oxford. He has been included on The Independent’s Happy List of 100 people who make Britain a happier place and on The Evening Standard’s list of the most influential people in London.
- Ibn Khaldun’s influence on Machiavelli https://thearabweekly.com/rediscovering-ibn-khaldun-pioneering-arab-medieval-mind
- Benedict Anderson’s Imagined Communities https://ecotalker.wordpress.com/2019/10/05/a-review-of-imagined-communities-by-benedict-anderson/
- Le Grand Voyage https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2005/oct/14/3
- Cymande https://thevinylfactory.com/features/cymande-cult-funk-debut-golden-age-hip-hop/
- Erno Goldfinger https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/features/who-was-ern-goldfinger
- King Tubby https://www.factmag.com/2015/05/19/king-tubby-beginners-guide-dub-reggae/