Will Hutton discusses with Ivan six things which he thinks should be better known.
Will Hutton is co-chair of The Purposeful Company. He was Principal of Hertford College, University of Oxford from 2011 to 2020, and Chair of the Big Innovation Centre, an initiative from the Work Foundation. He was chief executive of the Work Foundation from 2000 to 2008. He was formerly editor-in-chief for The Observer.
1. American football https://www.the42.ie/basic-guide-to-american-football-and-the-nfl-2265086-Feb2018/
2. Oxford Divinity School https://discoveroxfordshire.com/things-to-do/the-divinity-school/
3. The Enlightenment Economy by Joel Mokyr http://www.enlightenmenteconomics.com/blog/index.php/2010/01/review-of-the-enlightened-economy-by-joel-mokyr/
4. 5 plus 2 diet https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/the-5-2-diet-guide
5. Pickled Herring and Acqua Vit https://www.capebretonpost.com/opinion/the-taste-of-denmark-pickled-herring-and-aquavit-20245/
6. Section 172 of the 2006 Companies Act https://www.law.ox.ac.uk/business-law-blog/blog/2017/09/section-172-uk-companies-act-2006-desperate-times-call-soft-law