Writer Deborah Moggach discusses with Ivan six things which should be better known.
Deborah Moggach has written 21 novels, including Tulip Fever and The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, both of which were made into movies. She has adapted many of my own and others’ work, including the BAFTA-nominated Pride and Prejudice, starring Keira Knightley, and The Diary of Anne Frank. Her latest novel is The Carer, out in paperback, and her new novel, The Black Dress, will be published in July.
1. The Goodwin Sands https://www.amusingplanet.com/2016/11/goodwin-sands-and-its-shipwrecks.html
2. Old Master Painting auctions https://www.theartnewspaper.com/analysis/golden-oldies-the-year-old-masters-go-digital
3. Karen Dalton https://timeline.com/karen-dalton-folk-tragic-8c042745bdc7
4. Arnold Bennett https://www.nybooks.com/articles/1966/11/03/to-bennetts-rescue/
5. The Judges’ Lodgings, Presteigne https://www.judgeslodging.org.uk/
6. 2CV cars https://www.2cvgb.co.uk/