Emma Vandore discusses with Ivan six things which she thinks should be better known.
Emma is a writer and journalist. She has reported from over 30 countries on six continents, published in all of them, and now focuses on thought leadership content. Her long form work includes Schizophrenie Francaise, a satirical take on French politics that Paris Match described as the book all presidential candidates should read. In 2016, an idea for a novel won her a place on Escalator talent development scheme run by the National Centre for Writing and she has been working on it ever since. An early draft was shortlisted for London Book Fair’s The Write Stuff. She also runs a monthly creative writing workshop which meets in Bishop’s Stortford. Find out more at http://www.emmavandore.com
1. Harlow https://www.thecrazytourist.com/15-best-things-to-do-in-harlow-essex-england/
2. Mooncups https://www.mooncup.co.uk/why-mooncup/
3. Story talent https://ingridsundberg.com/2013/05/28/literary-talent-vs-story-talent/
4. Punjab https://www.indianholiday.com/punjab/
5. Open water swimming https://www.clublasanta.co.uk/what-are-the-benefits-of-open-water-swimming/
6. Appreciation of the little things in life https://www.amazon.co.uk/Small-Pleasures-Life-Philippe-Delerm/dp/1861591160