Non-fiction writer Paul Willetts discusses with Ivan six things which he thinks should be better known.
Paul Willetts is the author of five much-praised nonfiction books: Fear and Loathing in Fitzrovia; North Soho 999; Members Only; Rendezvous at the Russian Tea Rooms; and King Con. The third of these was turned into a big-budget British movie. Entitled The Look of Love (2013), it starred Steve Coogan, who described Members Only as “a thoroughly entertaining story, told by a writer with a vivid and amusing turn of phrase.” Paul has also written occasional journalism for The Guardian, The Daily Telegraph, The Spectator, The Times Literary Supplement, BBC History Magazine, History Today, and contributed to The Oxford Dictionary of National Biography.
1. Julian Maclaren-Ross https://www.julianmaclaren-ross.com
2. The House on the Hill Toy Museum at Stansted Mountfichet http://www.stanstedtoymuseum.com
3. The paintings of David Willetts https://www.paulwilletts.com/visual-arts-background
4. Bakelite https://rebornbakelite.co.uk
5. Six Degrees of Separation https://www.empireonline.com/movies/reviews/six-degrees-separation-review/
6. What Makes Sammy Run? https://inverarity.livejournal.com/265552.html