Virginia Ironside discusses with Ivan six things which she thinks should be better known.
Virginia Ironside started off as a temporary secretary to Shirley Williams at the Fabian Society and then worked at Vogue, followed by the Sunday Telegraph, the Daily Mail (as a rock columnist), Woman magazine, the Sunday Mirror, Today (as an agony columnist) and now with a weekly column in the Independent and a monthly one in the Oldie.
- Anna Kavan https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2020/03/30/the-curious-creation-of-anna-kavan
- Isle of Sheppey http://www.sdpt.org.uk
- Hippodrome Circus, Yarmouth hippodromecircus.co.uk
- A House in Bayswater http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFZlBYJ0_uY&t=43s
- Anne Acheson https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Acheson
- Motherhood https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2003/sep/03/familyandrelationships.features10