Comedian Rosie Wilby discusses with Ivan six things which she thinks should be better known.
Rosie Wilby is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on BBC Radio 4 programmes including Woman’s Hourand Four Thought. Her first book Is Monogamy Dead? was longlisted for the Polari First Book Prize 2018 and followed a trilogy of solo shows investigating the psychology of love and relationships. Rosie’s new book The Breakup Monologues(Bloomsbury) is based on her podcast of the same name, which was nominated for a British Podcast Award 2020.
2. The films of Alex Ross Perry https://harvardfilmarchive.org/programs/alex-ross-perry
3. A Girl Called Eddy https://www.popmatters.com/girl-called-eddy-been-around-2644860594.html
4. Home Time https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/home_time/
5. Relationship anarchy https://www.thecut.com/2018/10/what-does-relationship-anarchy-mean.html
6. Katy Carr https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katy_Carr