Former Vogue editor Alexandra Shulman discusses with Ivan six things which she thinks should be better known.
Alexandra Shulman was editor in chief of British Vogue, the longest serving editor in the history of the magazine. Her new book is Clothes… and other things that matter.
1. Passion Flower capsules or tincture https://www.healthline.com/health/anxiety/calming-effects-of-passionflower
2. Delayed Gratification https://www.slow-journalism.com/
3. The London Library https://www.londonlibrary.co.uk/
4. Microwaveable rice https://steamykitchen.com/22048-how-to-cook-rice-microwave.html
6. Where Stands a Winged Sentry by Margaret Kennedy https://www.handheldpress.co.uk/shop/womens-lives/margaret-kennedy-where-stands-a-winged-sentry