Sam Bowman discusses with Ivan six things which he thinks should be better known.
Sam Bowman is director of competition policy at the International Center for Law & Economics, Portland. He is also a Senior Fellow of the Adam Smith Institute, a Non-Executive Director of the drug policy think tank Volteface, and Founder of the Entrepreneurs Network. He was previously Executive Director of the Adam Smith Institute, an economic policy think tank in Westminster.
1. PC Music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MQUleX1PeA
2. Europa Universalis IV https://www.paradoxplaza.com/europa-universalis-all/
3. Index funds https://www.thebalance.com/why-invest-in-index-funds-2466447
4. Private chat groups https://www.wired.com/story/telegram-encryption-whatsapp-settings/
5. Alienability of rights https://sambowman.substack.com/p/the-importance-of-alienability
6. Ignorance and error in politics and economics https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/politicsandpolicy/what-are-the-implications-of-political-ignorance-for-democracy/