Alex Christofi discusses with Ivan six things which he thinks should be better known.
Alex Christofi is Editorial Director at Transworld Publishers and the author of the novels Let Us Be True and Glass, winner of the Betty Trask Prize for fiction. He has written for numerous publications including the Guardian, the London Magazine and The White Review. Dostoevsky in Love is his first work of non-fiction.
- Redding Hunter https://traffique.bandcamp.com/album/lightness
- Hyde Park pet cemetery https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrWitagNj8k
- Kabaddi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av1mr3UpdZk
- Roko’s Basilisk https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LessWrong#Roko’s_basilisk
- The Broomway https://www.walkingclub.org.uk/walk/the-broomway-and-foulness-island/
- House of the Dead https://www.theparisreview.org/blog/2015/09/15/notes-from-a-dead-house/