Author Jini Reddy discusses with Ivan six things which she thinks should be better known.
Jini Reddy’s most recent book Wanderland has been shortlisted for the 2020 Wainwright Prize. The prize celebrates the best in UK travel and nature writing. Her first book Wild Times was published in 2016. It won the book prize at the British Guild of Travel Writers Awards 2017. You can follow her @Jini_Reddy on Twitter and @jinireddy20 on Instagram.
- Time Travel novels https://www.hive.co.uk/Product/Octavia-E-Butler/Kindred–The-ground-breaking-masterpiece/21900895
- Slow cycling https://canalrivertrustwaterfront.org.uk/nature/slow-cycling/
- Inspiring ways to support refugees and asylum seekers https://www.fencesandfrontiers.org/, https://justbreadlondon.com/, www.journeysfestival.com, www.choose.love and https://www.migrateful.org/
- ASMR www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/z2jytrd?xtor
- The unconventional journey https://www.bloomsbury.com/uk/wanderland-9781472951939/
- The view from Richmond Hill https://www.gardenvisit.com/gardens/terrace_gardens_richmond