Kris Hollington discusses with Ivan six things which he thinks should be better known.
Kris Hollington is a bestselling non-fiction author and ghost-writer of over twenty books, mostly covering crime, several of which have been adapted for TV dramas and documentaries and nominated for various awards. In 2017 he won the People’s Book Prize for non-fiction and his latest book, Corrupt Bodies, written with Peter Everett, is currently long-listed for the Crime Writers’ Association prize for non-fiction. Kris is also a dedicated street photographer (www.shootitagain.com and @krishollington) and freestyle BMX-er.
- The Essays of David Foster Wallace https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI and https://harpers.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/HarpersMagazine-1996-01-0007859.pdf
- The joy of extreme sports in middle age https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m28nJEevCZw and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NcOSK6q8Oc
- The assassinations of Alfred Herrhausen and Detlev Rohwedder https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Herrhausen and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detlev_Karsten_Rohwedder
- The Anti-snore backpack https://www.independent.co.uk/news/silent-night-ordered-as-army-attacks-snorers-1120249.html
- Hawksley Workman http://hawksleyworkman.com/
- Harold Feinstein https://www.haroldfinstein.com/documentary/