Journalist and author Louise Gray discusses with Ivan six things which she thinks should be better known.
Louise Gray is the author of The Ethical Carnivore which discusses the ethics of meat by only eating animals she had killed herself. She was previously environment correspondent of The Daily Telegraph.
- Squirrel Kebabs https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ethical-Carnivore-Year-Killing-Eat/dp/1472933109/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=
- Climate change acronyms https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/earthnews/7572765/UN-process-under-fire-at-climate-change-talks.html and https://www.ukcop26.org
- Corbetts www.bendamph.com
- Blue Bananas https://www.bbc.com/future/bespoke/follow-the-food/the-pandemic-threatening-bananas.html
- The Gastronomical Me by MFK Fisher https://www.theguardian.com/books/2017/may/25/gastronomical-me-mfk-fisher-review
- Canntaireachd https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_b1hNtbsdI
Bubbling under: The Blue Castle by LM Montgomery https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blue_Castle