Novelist Emily Temple discusses with Ivan six things which she thinks should be better known.
Emily Temple is the Managing Editor at Literary Hub, where she recommends more books than anyone could read. Her first novel, The Lightness, was published in June 2020 by the Borough Press (UK) and William Morrow (US). You can read more about Emily and see her Lit Hub work.
- Jonathan Richman https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/jonathan-richman-i-jonathan/
- Lagaan https://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/lagaan-once-upon-a-time-in-india-2002
- Cute aggression https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2018/12/31/679832549/when-too-cute-is-too-much-the-brain-can-get-aggressive
- The legend of Peter I and Inês de Castro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs3cZMsIrmQ
- Elena Ferrante’s The Days of Abandonment https://www.newyorker.com/books/page-turner/a-novel-of-infidelity-in-dialogue-with-elena-ferrantes-the-days-of-abandonment
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Swivel Stick https://www.superdrug.com/Skin/Face-Skin-Care/Lip-Care/Lip-Balms/Palmer’s-Cocoa-Butter-Formula-Swivel-Stick-14g/p/758016