Daisy Dunn is a classicist and critic and author of, mostly recently, In the Shadow of Vesuvius: A Life of Pliny, Of Gods and Men: 100 Stories from Ancient Greece & Rome, and Homer: A Ladybird Expert Book.
1. Hesiod http://www.impossibleobjectsmarfa.com/fragments-2/early-greek-philosophy and https://www.nybooks.com/articles/2018/01/18/hesiod-doggish-translation/
2. Spelt http://thespeltbakers.ca/what-is-spelt/
3. The Warburg Institute Library https://warburg.sas.ac.uk/library-collections/library
4. Rodin at the V&A http://collections.vam.ac.uk/item/O135954/the-young-mother-relief-rodin-auguste/ and https://www.vam.ac.uk/collections/auguste-rodin
5. Henry Green https://www.hive.co.uk/Product/Henry-Green/Loving/141101
6. Shorthand https://www.troab.co.uk/history-of-shorthand