Timandra Harkness talks to Ivan about six things which she thinks should be better known.
Timandra is a presenter, writer and comedian. She has presented BBC Radio 4 documentaries including Divided Nation and the FutureProofing series. Her book, Big Data: Does Size Matter? was published in 2016. Find out more about Timandra at https://timandraharkness.com/.
- Kingdom Coming (aka Year of Jubilo) by George Melly https://civilwarfolkmusic.com/2013/02/23/1862-kingdom-coming-work/
- Anchovy paste https://www.gq.com/story/anchovy-paste-use-secret-ingredient
- Crossness Pumping Station http://www.crossness.org.uk
- Archy and Mehitabel by Dom Marquis http://www.librarything.com/work/29840/reviews/72394368
- Pineau de Charentes. https://www.forbes.com/sites/courtneyschiessl/2019/03/19/pineau-des-charentes-cognac-go-to/
- Data can tell a lot about WHAT you are but not who you are https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdilkRC4YVw