Morag Joss discusses with Ivan six things which she thinks should be better known.
Morag Joss’s first three novels are whodunnits, the first of which, Funeral Music, was nominated for a Dilys Award by the USA Independent Booksellers Association and, in translation, is currently top of the ebook crime bestsellers list in Germany. Her later awards and nominations include the CWA Silver Dagger for Half Broken Things (later adapted as a TV film starring Penelope Wilton) and a USA Edgar Best Novel for The Night Following. She also writes opera libretti. Morag is now working on her ninth novel, and leads the MA Creative Writing programme at Oxford Brookes University.
- Delfshaven https://www.asthebirdfliesblog.com/posts/photos-of-delfshaven-rotterdam
- Public Domain Review – https://publicdomainreview.org
- Itchy Coo Press http://www.itchy-coo.com/newtitles.html
- Eric Ravilious https://www.nybooks.com/daily/2015/07/16/modern-english-strange-eric-ravilious/
- My Dad’s way of making marmalade https://rusticaretro.com/2015/02/20/about-my-father-seville-oranges-and-making-marmalade/
- Mahler’s Ich Bin der Welt Abhanden Gekommen’ by Lorraine Hunt Liebersson https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHDJ3YXH4yU