For the hundredth episode, Margot Livesey talks to Ivan about six things which she thinks should be better known.
Margot Livesey is a novelist. Her novels include Homework, Eva Moves the Furniture and The Flight of Gemma Hardy. Her eighth novel, Mercury, was published in 2016. She teaches at the University of Iowa Writers’ Workshop.
- St. Kilda https://www.nts.org.uk/visit/places/st-kilda
- The Weir of Hermiston https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1994/11/the-double-life-of-robert-louis-stevenson/306474/
- ME https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG5g4M7KWv8
- Frittatas https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/collection/fritatta
- Joan Mitchell https://joanmitchellfoundation.org/
- Oh, Lucky Man! https://www.nytimes.com/1973/06/14/archives/screen-o-lucky-manenglish-comedy-tells-of-a-classic-innocent-the.html