Bobby Duffy discusses with Ivan six things which should be better known. Bobby is the director of the Policy Institute at King’s College London. His latest book is The Perils of Perception.
1. Negativity bias https://www.offgridsessions.com/2019/07/30/the-perils-of-perception/
2. The cohort effect https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/jun/18/young-people-tory-grey-vote
3. Proper definition of Polarisation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fqlDfPcHWM
4. The Price by Arthur Miller https://www.ft.com/content/bc9f4a4a-2ec3-11e9-ba00-0251022932c8
6. Better earphones https://www.techradar.com/uk/news/audio/best-in-ear-headphones-1276925