Novelist and short story writer Joan Silber talks to Ivan about six things which she thinks should be better known. Her novels include Improvement, which won the 2017 National Critics Circle Award in Fiction and the 2018 PEN/Faulkner Award. Find out more about Joan.
1. Luang Prabang, Laos https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2016/oct/12/luang-prabang-laos-three-day-holiday-itinerary
2. David Malouf https://literature.britishcouncil.org/writer/david-malouf
3. The Mighty Clouds of Joy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeM-VMkhFdM
4. Charles Baxter https://www.nybooks.com/contributors/charles-baxter/
5. Walking in New York https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/04/22/magazine/new-york-city-walks.html
6. Tahini with grape molasses (pekmez) on bread http://www.turkishcookbook.com/2007/01/tahini-grape-molasses.php