Matthew Sturgis, biographer of Oscar Wilde, talks to Ivan about six things which should be better known. You can buy Oscar here.
1. Oscar Wilde’s duologues https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Critic_as_Artist
2. The Mortdecai thrillers of Kyril Bonfiglioli https://www.economist.com/prospero/2010/09/29/an-unsung-classic
3. The voice of the Brazilian singer Virginia Rodrigues https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/features/virginia-rodrigues-the-diva-of-the-favelas-63902.html
4. Spaghetti caccio-pepe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AztjQDIi3Sw
5. Fitzrovia Chapel http://www.fitzroviachapel.org
6. Sickert’s late works https://www.npg.org.uk/collections/search/person/mp04107/walter-richard-sickert