This week, Monisha Rajesh discusses with Ivan six things which should be better known.
1. Ray Bradbury’s Fahrenheit 451 http://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/10/books/review/fahrenheit-451-ray-bradbury.html
2. How easy it is to donate to local charities http://www.theguardian.com/money/2012/may/15/best-ways-give-charity-without-donating-money
3. The British Empire should be taught in schools http://www.lrb.co.uk/v23/n14/linda-colley/multiple-kingdoms
4. Emergency SOS dial on iPhones https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT208076
5. How important it is to travel to places of contention http://www.bloomsbury.com/uk/around-the-world-in-80-trains-9781408869758/
6. Chocolate Guinness cake at Brett and Bailey at Crystal Palace market http://www.brettandbailey.co.uk/news/2016-04-12-we-make-londons-best-chocolate-guinness-cake