This week, James Deacon discusses six things which he thinks should be better known.
1. How it Feels to be Attacked by a Shark by Michelle Hamer http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1954299.How_it_Feels_to_Be_Attcked_by_a_Shark
2. Simon Lyons https://simonlyonsauthor.com/
3. Neighbourhood Bakes https://www.neighbourhoodbakes.com/
4. Nice and Nicely Done by The Spinto Band https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/7829-nice-and-nicely-done/
5. Club 85 in Hitchin, Hertfordshire http://www.club-85.co.uk/
6. Desert Island Dicks Podcast http://www.acast.com/desert-island-dicks-podcast