This week, Lucy Hughes-Hallett discusses six things which she thinks should be better known. The episode was produced by Oliver Morris at Whistledown Studios in London.
1. The Deposition by Pontormo in the Church of Santa Felicita, Florence http://arthistoryblogger.blogspot.com/2018/05/jacopo-pontormos-deposition-of-christ.html
2. The beach at Covehithe, Suffolk
3. Rosa Alba Celestial http://www.classicroses.co.uk/celestial-shrub-rose.html
4. The Immortal Dinner by Penelope Hughes-Hallett http://www.theguardian.com/books/2000/sep/23/classics.johnmullan
5. Angelo and Rosaline, by Bettina http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3931718-angelo-and-rosaline
6. The island of Veliki Brijuni http://www.istria-culture.com/en/national-park-brijuni-i119