This week, Jerry Hyde discusses with Ivan six things which he thinks should be better known.
This episode contains strong language and adult subject matter.
1. The healing benefits of psychedelics http://www.ft.com/content/2c4121de-c5d6-11e5-808f-8231cd71622e
2. Education hasn’t really evolved since Victorian times. http://www.edge.co.uk/sites/default/files/documents/exeter_report_-_impact_of_practical_learning_on_academically-able_young_people_2011.pdf
3. That men aren’t the only misogynists, women are too, and whilst there is toxic masculinity, masculinity is not toxic. http://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/09/men-after-metoo-masculinity-fundamentally-toxic
4. There are a great many humans with bodies that are more than eighteen years old but there are very few adults in the world https://blog.oup.com/2014/04/reinventing-rites-passage-contemporary-america/
5. You’re not the only person with a mediocre sex life. http://www.relate.org.uk/relationship-help/help-relationships/relationship-common-problems
6. Nuclear families are not working http://www.speakingtree.in/allslides/problems-faced-by-working-parents-in-a-nuclear-family/a-tiny-support-system