This week, Frances Turner discusses with Ivan six things which she thinks should be better known.
- Bonnington Cafe: a vegetarian restaurant in London run by volunteers – http://bonningtoncafe.co.uk/
- The Band Room: a music venue specialising in Louisiana music in the middle of North Yorkshire – www.thebandroom.co.uk
- Lukas Moodyson: Swedish film director – www.theguardian.com/film/2014/apr/12/lukas-moodysson-we-are-the-best
- The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer: a novel about a group of friends – www.nytimes.com/2013/04/21/books/review/the-interestings-by-meg-wolitzer.html
- World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms: opportunities to volunteer around the world – www.wwoof.org.uk
- Differences in English law between married and unmarried couples: the tax and benefit differences between marriage and cohabiting – https://inews.co.uk/inews-lifestyle/money/more-couples-could-soon-gain-access-to-the-financial-perks-that-come-with-marriage/