This week, Maria Donovan and Anna Carlisle discuss with Ivan six things which should be better known.
1. Edmund Dene Morel: political activist and reformer of the slave trade in the Belgian Congo – http://www.bouncing-balls.com/timeline/people/nr_leopoldmorel.htm
2. Ben Bulben Mountain: historic mountain range in Sligo – http://www.adventurous-travels.com/posts/ben-bulben-mountain-and-glencar-waterfall-and-lake-county-sligo-ireland
3. “What’s the lowlight of your holiday?”: sometimes the negative holiday stories are the best – http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/lists/worst-holidays-from-hell/
4. Monopoly Deal: card game variation on board game classic – http://www.boardgamereviewsbyjosh.com/2013/01/monopoly-deal-review.html
5. Lady Denman: strong independent woman and originator of pronunciation of Canberra – http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-02/lord-and-lady-denman-in-australia-exhibition/7677874
6. Cell Workout: LJ Flanders’ exercise regime for prisoners – http://www.russellwebster.com/lj-flanders-story-beyond-cell-workout/