This week, Jonny Forbes talks to Ivan Wise about six things which he thinks should be better known.
1. Extreme heavy metal of the past thirty years – an overview of death metal, thrash metal and other key developments: www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.338…2015.00272/full
2. Benefits to mental health of juggling – throwing balls in the air is good for you in lots of ways: www.jugglingworld.biz/more-juggling-…circus-skills/
3. Slovenia as tourist destination – Ljubljana is just the tip of the iceberg: www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinat…ia-attractions/
4. Medical benefits of psychedelic drugs – David Nutt and the research into how drugs can help those with depression: sapiensoup.com/medical-benefits-…psychedelic-drugs
5. I’m a Cyborg but that’s OK – South Korean romantic comedy film from the director of the Vengeance trilogy: www.denofgeek.com/movies/6572/eiff…-thats-ok-review
6. British invasion in comics – Alan Moore, Neil Gaiman and how superheroes became flawed: www.gizmodo.co.uk/2016/03/how-the-…world-of-comics/