This week, Kelleigh Greenberg-Jephcott discusses with Ivan six things which she thinks should be better known.
Kelleigh’s first novel Swan Song was chosen as one of The Times’ Books of 2018.
1. Blackwing Pencils https://palominobrands.com/blackwing/
2. The Savoy Cocktail Book, 1930 http://www.distillerytrail.com/blog/10-classic-cocktails-savoy-cocktail-book-infographic/
3. Marfa, Texas http://www.vogue.com/article/city-dwellers-guide-to-marfa-texas
4. Clay Felker, New York Magazine & the School of New Journalism https://senate.universityofcalifornia.edu/_files/inmemoriam/html/clayfelker.html
6. Edith Wharton’s Glimpses of the Moon https://heavenali.wordpress.com/2013/08/22/the-glimpses-of-the-moon-edith-wharton-1922/